The Mid Valley Secondary Center is offering After-School Tutoring for the 2022-2023 School Year, starting November 1, 2022.
- In-person tutoring in the Secondary Center, for all students (grades 7-12), will run Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 - 4:00 P.M. Transportation will be provided if needed.
Parents and students are encouraged to sign up for the after school tutoring program by clicking here. We will make our best effort to try to meet students' needs with our available staff members.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR TUTORING
- Parent Portal Information
- 2022-2023 Daily Bell Schedule
- 2022-2023 Student Handbook
- 2022-2023 Parent Letter
- 2022-2023 Dress Code Update
- 2022-2023 Student Handbook Sign-off Form
- 2022-2023 CHIP Insurance Information
- 2022-2023 Military Opt Out Form
- OPPORTUNITY TAX SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- ALICE EMERGENCY DRILL INFORMATION
- Middle School Newspaper - Middle School Edition
Mid Valley’s Child Development and Contemporary Living students will take on the role of teacher this Spring. Our mini play school program will provide an enriching child development experience for children three to five years old. The class will be 100 minutes, from 12:45 p.m. to 2:25 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The class will be held in the Family and Consumer Science room. Drop off and pick up will be at the door outside the Family and Consumer Science Room. The Play school will run from March 18th thru May 4th. It is designed to give our high school students a chance to learn hands on about the development of preschool age children. If interested, you may click here for more information!